Custom Glass & Shower Screens – Guarantee & Returns Policy
Our confidence in the quality and reliability of Custom Glass & Shower Screens products enables us to guarantee them for a period of 10 years.
Our guarantee is offered on all products that have been used in the manner for which they were intended, and does not apply to any products that have been misused or abused in any way. Products must be installed and cared for in line with our fixing instructions and local water byelaws. In the unlikely event the product fails within the guarantee period, we offer a free replacement or replacement part (or nearest equivalent). Liability is limited to individual products and does not cover consequential loss or damage on installation.
- This guarantee applies only to products purchased and installed in Australia.
- Proof of purchase is required in the event of a claim.
- Provision of the barcode / serial number will be required to enable product identification
- We must be given the opportunity to inspect the product, if we request to do so. The product should not be removed or destroyed before inspection without our consent. We may request photographic evidence in any investigation
- The product must have been installed, used and cared for in accordance with our Instructions for installation and care. In addition, the products must have been installed in accordance with good plumbing practice.
- Where our on-site investigation reveals that the reported fault was is not due to manufacturing or materials defect a callout charge will be applied.
- Where we are satisfied that a defect has arisen because of faulty manufacturing or materials we will, at our option, repair or replace the product free of charge to you. If we choose to replace the product and we no longer manufacture the identical model we will replace it with the nearest equivalent in our then current range.
- This guarantee does not apply to general wear and tear or where, in our opinion, the product has been modified, misused, neglected or wilfully or accidentally damaged.
- This guarantee does not cover consequential damages or loss
10.This guarantee does not cover damage and or malfunction caused by inappropriate cleaning (please refer to our recommended care and maintenance guidelines)
11.Mildew build up, the effects of lime scale and corrosion are not covered under this guarantee.
12.Glass breakage and any consequential damage. (All glass used conforms to Australian Safety Standards where applicable). Breakage of glass is not covered by the guarantee as glass by its very nature can shatter.
13.Warranty is not transferable in cases where product is reinstalled in subsequent locations
14.Non glass or metallic spare parts (e.g. seals & bearings) are subject to normal wear and tear through usage and are therefore covered on all products for 5 years from installation. These parts will be charged thereafter. Thereafter, such parts are available for purchase through our parts supply service
15.This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns Policy – Returns Form & Returns Number
Please contact the company you purchased the product through and they will forward your details and return request to us. Returns are only allowed on faulty goods.
Returns Policy – Faulty Goods
We will refund the cost of the goods and delivery charges , please contact to your vendor to arrange for the goods to be collected. All returns are tested and if the item proves not to be faulty when tested then no monies will be refunded. You will be charged the actual cost of the delivery and the collection.
Checking Goods For Damage
Custom Glass & Shower Screens reserves the right to inspect and repair the problems at their own cost and make arrangements for staff to come out and fix any problems that you may have with our products. Our after sales team can be contacted to arrange this.
We will arrange for a repair or refund the cost of the goods and the delivery charge for all faulty goods notified to us within 10 years.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any problems..
All returns are tested and if the item proves not to be faulty when tested then only the product value will be refunded. You will be charged the actual cost of the delivery and the collection.
It is your responsibility to ensure that returned goods reach us in good condition. They should be well packed when you return them to us. Please do not write on the product packaging and contact us to receive our nearest depot address:
Custom Glass & Shower Screens
PO Box 68
Darlinghurst, Sydney, NSW, 1300